Key clinical Research
Listed below are the different ongoing projects in the laboratory :
1. Study of the scientific rationale for combination therapy of the selective SGLT2 inhibitor dapagliflozin and GLP-1 analog to improve glycemic control.
2. Optimization of pancreatic islet transplantation by ex vivo hypothermic infusion of human pancreas.
3. Involvement of Treg Autoimmune Reactivation of Type 1 Diabetes After Clinical Islet Transplantation.
4. Regulation of lysosomal function by nutrients in type 2 diabetes.
5. Combination of low dose sulfonylureas with the SGLT2 inhibitor dapagliflozin to improve glycaemic control.
6. Role of intestine in type 2 diabetes remission after gastric By-Pass surgery.
7. Pilot study about glucidic tolerance in patients with pancreatic slow malignant tumor.